Saturday, April 23, 2011

Early Behrle Leather on Conan O'Brien

I periodically dig through and attempt to organize the archives.  It's always an entertaining (if sisyphean) task.   Just found several old buried treasures in my undecipherable pile of discs.

Here's one with Supermodel Roshumba, with Norm MacDonald on Conan O'Brien. She's decked out head to toe in my leather. Including a push-up snakeskin bustier bra top that puts her not inconsiderable assets very much first and foremost.  Conan gets some pretty good moments with it...:)

I don't think I ever saw this when it came out, it's pretty funny. Checked out YouTube, and there it was!



We must have made hundreds of this bustier for Patrica Field's shop when it was on 8th street, variations in every color and leather you could possibly imagine.  It seemed like every girl who went to the clubs back then had to have had one...or five.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails