Friday, April 15, 2011

And the Winner is...

I want to thank everybody who posted here the last couple of weeks and who also kept me abreast of a glitch in Firefox so I could let others know. 

Ok - all the entries have gone into a hat and my husband is doing the honors...Good Luck everybody,
And thank you all for entering!

...and the winner is....


 Peter!

I will be contacting you shortly, Peter.

This was my first giveaway,  not my last.  I plan to do more as the occasion arises,   so to hear about any future promotions don't forget to sign up for my e-mail list.

Thank You for all the support.

Carla Dawn
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. yea!!! Got the bag wife loves it!!! Really well crafted like all Behrle gear. We especially like the mohawk fur cut. real cool. Thanks again....Pete

    PS. You gave me the travel bug off to Playa del Carmen Thurs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails