Thursday, December 23, 2010

Rolex Jacket Icon- Mystery Solved?

I was so happily surprised to open up a copy of Elle magazine and find
a new picture of my leather Aviatrix jacket that was commissioned by Rolex for a campaign themed around the Rolex watches worn by historical icons.

Jacket By Carla Dawn Behrle/ BehrleNYC, for Rolex


Then, moments later I got an email from the stylist in Rome telling me it is also featured on the back cover of V magazine!  Double surprise.  I am very glad this campaign has been so successful,  especially since both the stylist and I thought this particular shoot was not going to see the light of day.

The model is incredible, (I personally love this variation…) the photo is incredible and of course the Icon is a pure American Legend.  I think the photo brilliantly captures so much of the spirit of the legend. The adventure, the strength, the dreams and the goals.

The timing is wild too since the mystery of Amelia Earhart’s disappearance seems closer to being solved than ever…

For information on purchasing a  Made-to-Order or Custom Made variation of this jacket Please contact me directly via this link.

I am  unable to respond directly to comments left anonymously.  If you do want to comment
( I love comments!)  and and would like a direct response rather than just a comment on this blog.
You do need to provide an e-mail in the email field.   It will not appear here at all, it remains completely private. Promise.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. That jacket is a vision of ultimate female cool--sexy meets adventure meets intelligence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to see a boutique designer create such a beautiful item and then receive international acclaim, lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails