Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Note on Contacting Me for Custom-Made Items

Once in a while I get inquires either with mis-typed addresses or blocked addresses.

So this is just a reminder that when filling in contact forms either here or on the main site, please make sure you allow responses from behrlenyc.com into your e-mail. Otherwise I will be unable to answer your question.

I try very hard to answer all inquiries during the same or next the business day, so If you haven't heard back within that time, there may be a problem. So, as back-up you may also contact me via a comment here on this blog...I do not post comments with e-mails in them. & Yes I do custom made for all sizes. However hard-to-fit body types & plus sizes
usually require in person appointments for measuring and fittings.


Add to Technorati Favorites


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails