Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Can We Save the Garment Center?

I cannot find a direct link to this story so here is what I found. (I think its completely irresponsible for WWD to have this as a "locked" article - which is what it appears to be and not even mentioned in it's headline e-mail headlines. I am not a current subscriber because I don't feel WWD has ever done enough to promote or encourage smaller designers or local designers/manufacturers. Or any of domestic end of the industry for that matter. NYC cannot afford to put all it's eggs in the totally screwed financial markets, we must produce something to remain a viable economy- that goes for the US as a whole...This is such an important issue that affects us on so many different levels...Thank you for posting it "SuperBeautiful"


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails