Sunday, January 20, 2008

Dress of the Day... Yikes!

Bad Leather Dress I've not been here a while, I will be getting back on a more regular basis soon...A friend of mine sent me this link from StyleDash, and it really makes me wonder. I shudder to think that anybody could think this dress "hot". Did the writer get a freebie?(ugh) or is that absolutely the best she could come up with? I realize that coming up with a cool, good looking clothing item from the web on a daily basis is a tall order, but give us a break. I sincerely hope nobody is rushing out to purchase this, so what, (and no wonder...doh!) it's on sale?

Look, if you are going to buy ANY piece of leather clothing,

A) It should look like leather, not a trash bag.
B) It needs to fit properly.
C) If you need to, save up and spend more. You will be much happier.

An article of leather clothing should not even remotely look like the dress above. It should look like this:Good Leather Dress Later, when I can access my photos, I will put up a pix of a dress I did about 7-8 years ago which IS a HOT Zippered Dress!


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I agree 100% with your comment about this. I hope your friend sent this with the intent of "Trashing" it - like when we see something online and we can't believe what we're looking at we just have to forward it to a friend. Before I read your comment any further I thought exactly the same - a Trash Bag. TRASHing it - Literally because it does look like a Trash bag, and should be put in one and taken out to the curb.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails